roboticaltankroboticaltank

Main Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Boy. Boy.

This really shows us the concept of "what now?" in a game. It shows us that we just move on after finishing a task. Very interesting, but i wouldn't consider this a 'game', hence 4 instead of 5.

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

I love this series. Such an intriguing premise and really cool levels.
Try this if you like Portal.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

This is a fun game. You beat up your buddy with grenades, fireballs, baseballs and more! Not so your buddy anymore, now is he?

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

An amazing 60 second game full of parodies, and funny jokes. If you want to just beat the crap out of something, play this.

Fatal Fighters Fatal Fighters

This is a pretty good game. I like how it combines games like Bejewled and Final Fantasy together in a unique way. I did find a little glitchy. And it gets a little boring after a while, but it was fun for the first 20 minutes.
Try it.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

The concept is more intriguing then the actual game. The controls are hard to adapt and it really doesn't add much, other then the extra attack. Sorry, but it's a little bit of a let down.

What Do We Do Now? What Do We Do Now?

Near Perfection
That is what I would describe this game as.
It was simple, and it could have been harder, but it was a game made in 48 hours. That is pretty impressive. Play this puzzle game for some unique puzzles.

seanjames responds:

Thanks so much! I hope you'll keep an eye out for the follow up Now What Do We Do? www.nowwhatdowedo.com

Don't Escape 2 Don't Escape 2

This is thought provoking, and it has you make some decisions that you would rather not do. This is an amazing scored puzzle zombie game unlike any other. Play this game for some pretty puzzling choices.

10 More Bullets 10 More Bullets

This game is great, but not perfect. It's Art work reminds me of actual arcade games, the fun is endless and its just overall interesting. However, the upgrades should be a little better, and its way to easy to upgrade. But other then that, great game.

Magic Barrage Magic Barrage

I hate it when people say "Itt's like Rotmg". Yes it's similar, but not completely the exact detailed same!!! and when people say "rotmg is better" I respect that, but I hate that game. Magic Barrage is so much better. For starter the graphics are more detailed. The bosses are harder which gives a challenge to the game. And last but not least, the secondary currency is not skimpy. Thanks a lot rotmg for 999 crystals for another class. And In Magic Barrage, you can CHOOSE your class, not buy it. I like Magic Barrage so much better.